CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

I finally gave in...

Well, here I am blogging at last. I set this up in May of last year and have just sat on it. I've resisted for a long time because, well, frankly...I didn't want to jump on the band wagon and do it because everyone else was. I also guess I wondered if I really had anything to say that was worth writing about. But at the urging of my husband and the Holy Spirit...here I go! I don't know how often I'll post because I have a hard enough time trying to balance things in my life off of the computer but maybe if I set up some sort of system and get up earlier in the morning I can make it happen...we'll see. I'm open to suggestions and comments on how to make my blog better with the exception of grammer and punctuation. The reason I don't want help in those areas is because I believe you'll be able to follow my writing fine without perfection in these areas. It'll be more like we're having a cup of coffee or two and a conversation. Hope you enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay. Welcome to the Blogosphere. I hope to see you post more soon. Just write your heart. You'll begin with a tangled ball of ideas and emotions, but through the strands of words God has a way of unwinding the layers and revealing the truth. Can't wait to see more. Put on another pot of coffee, girl!